Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lumberjack Wood That Never Grateful

Lumberjack Wood That Never Grateful


In the antiquity, in a village, there is a lumberjack wood which is very poor, so he only had an ax to work and keep children and his wife. With him is very difficult to obtain six pence (a kind of currency) each day. He and his wife must work drudge from dawn until late at night so they can live with no running out of food. When they relax, they will not get anything.

"What should I do?" he said, one day, "I am now very tired, his wife and son do not have anything to eat, and I was not as strong as before again holding this ax, sekerat to get bread for my family. Ah, so bad fortune for the poor, when they were born to this world. "

While he still moan, moan, a voice call with a full sense of compassion: "What you just sigh?"

"What I do not like to complain, if I do not have food?" he said. "Return to your homes," said the voice, "Dig the ground in the corner of the grounds you, and you will find a treasure trove under a limb that has been dead.

When this wood woodcutter heard this, he immediately kneel on the ground, and said: "Lord, who is the master? Master who so good-hearted?"

"My name is Merlin," said the voice.

"Ah! Lord, the Lord will grant your request when you come and help save the family from destitution."

"Go quickly," said the voice, "and in one year, return here and give me an explanation about what you do with the money that you find in your corner of the yard."

"Lord, I will visit you in one year, or every day, when I commanded you."

Then the woodcutter went home to the wood house, dig up the ground on its corner of the page and there he found a treasure trove has been promised. How happy they se his family has been separated because of poverty.

Because the neighbors do not want to know why they suddenly became rich, he still went into the forest with a hatchet, so that if he worked hard and slowly picked up from poverty into prosperity.

At the end of the year, he went into the forest to fulfill his promise. And the voice said, "So you finally came!" "Yes Lord," "And how you spend the wealth?" "Lord, my family can eat good food and a good dress, and we are always grateful to you every day."

"The situation you are now to be better, if so, but say to me, if there are things that you want?" "Ah, yes, Lord, I want to be mayor in my place."

"Okay, in the forty days you will become mayor."

"Oh, thanks a lot, I am a good patron."
In the second year, the rich wood woodcutter comes to forest with clothes that are very good and put the attributes that he is mayor.

"Mr. Merlin," calling it, "come and talk to me."

"I'm here," said the voice, "what would you expect?"

"An official high just died yesterday, and boy I am, with the help of you, want to replace it, I ask the good of your heart."

"In forty days, things you want will be realized," said Merlin.

Similarly, in forty days, his son became high officials, and they are also not satisfied.

At the end of the third year, is looking for wood lumberjack Merlin in the forest again, and with a humble voice, he said, "Merlin, Shall I help you?"

"What you want?" the voice said.

"My daughter hopes to be married to an officer," he said. "Hope you will be realized," Merlin reply, and in forty days, the child is female lumberjack wood with a married officer.

And that's the end of time continues to pass, until the end of the fourth, his wife, who wisely told him to go back there to thank you, but the wood woodcutter said: "Why should I go back to the forest to speak with the creature that I did not see? I now very rich, have many friends, and my name is in respect of all people. "

"Go again," said his wife, "You have to give him greeting and grateful for all good."

Finally, the lumberjack wood ride with it, followed by two servant, into the forest and started yelling: "Merlot! Merlot! I do not need you anymore, because now I am rich enough." Merlin respond, "It seems that you forget when you are still poor, not enough to eat, start with the only hatchet, you are struggling with getting six pence a day! Blessing I give you the first time, you kneel with both feet, and called me 'Mr' , after the second blessing, you just call me 'Mr.' and after the third, you call me with 'Merlin' course, now with its proud you call me 'Merlot'! you may think that you are very rich and live well and I do not need more, let us see later, for this you do not have a good heart and always acted foolish, But a fool, and still be poor as when I first met you. " Lumberjack wood is laughter, the crowd and not trust what is said to him.

He returned to his house, but quickly that her son is now a high official, died, the daughter became the wife of an officer also suffered from sick and eventually died. Mischance befall them continuously and when the war broke out, soldiers from both sides of the battle, enter the house, seize food and drink in the barn it, burning all the field, is also her home, until he does not have any money one penny.

When the time comes to pay taxes, he does not have any money in the Bag, so he was forced to sell all the field. "See," said the lumberjack wood that is not beholden to know that, while crying, "I've lost all that I have, money, farm, horses, sons! Why do I not trust the Merlin? Only death that has not come after me, I are not resistant to this suffering. "

"No way," said his wife, the wise, "We have to start working hard again." "With what?" wood woodcutter said, "We have not even had a keledaipun to work!"

"With what God gave us," said his wife again.

God only gives them a basket, which is borrowed from neighbors. With the basket in the back and this ax in his hand, he finally signed in to chop down forests for wood working, trying to find wood for a six pence a day.

Since then, he has never heard the voice again Merlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment