Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nomadic And One Pocket Money

Nomadic And One Pocket Money


Two nomadic people in a walk along the road, and one of the nomad is to find a bag full of money contains.

"How lucky I will!" he said, "I have found a bag containing the money. Considering the weight of, I feel sure this bag full of gold money."

"Do not say 'I have found the money bag'," said the friend. "It is better you say 'WE have found the money bag'. Nomad always share the feeling with other nomadic, both in hard and happy."

"No, no," said the vagrant who found the money, with angry. "I find it and I will save itself."

When they hear the cry of screaming in the back of their "Stop, thief!" and when they look to the back, they see a group of people who look angry and bring wood bat and a stick, ran towards them.

Vagrant who found the money directly into earlier fears.

"Woe we see if they have this bag of money on us," he said with a shudder.

"No, no," answered the nomadic one, "you do not say 'us' when found bag of money, now we use the word' I ', you should say,' Woe to me '."

We can not hope that people will want to come unless we bear the ills we want to share our luck to them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment